SCA is a global hygiene products and paper company, with 37,000 employees worldwide and sales in 100 countries. Worldwide sales in 2011 amounted to 11.7 billion Euros. SCA’s corporate headquarters is based in Sweden, Stockholm. SCA Hygiene South East Asia is a business division of SCA, with 1,500 employees responsible for the production, sales and marketing of SCA’s consumer products in Malaysia (Regional HQ), Thailand, Singapore, Philippines and Indonesia. We are seeking for a highly-motivated, suitably-qualified and team-driven individual to fill the following position to be based in Kota Bharu, Kelantan:
Key Account Executive (East Coast)
MYR 2500 - 3000
MYR 2500 - 3000
- Candidate to manage the sales operations of respective stores within assigned accounts.
- Act as a Category Consultant to the Modern Trade outlets by sharing information for the development of the category.
- Create consistent access to all consumers in partnership with the Modern Trade.
- Influence the size and frequency of sales orders.
- Maximise distribution & range in every store.
- Maximise share of facings on shelf as well as optimal brand positioning.
- Minimise out-of-stocks on shelf and display.
- Ensure compliance of all promotional activity as arranged at HQ.
- Maximise the use of all P.O.S. material on display and shelf or any prominent areas within the store.
- Optimize call coverage of defined territory to maximise every opportunity that arises.
- Allocate specific stores for merchandiser on a weekly basis so as to maximise shelf and display filling which will minimize out-of-stock scenarios.
- Develop strong relationships with the Retail Customer.
- Ensure that Sales Management are informed of all competitor activities that were sighted.
- Maintain up to date in-store records of sales and merchandising activities.
- Maintain high standards in any collection activity.
- Candidate should possess at least a certificate in SPM, Diploma or College Certificate in Business, Marketing or equivalent.
- Must be willing to be based in Kota Bharu.
- Hands on in MS office, Excel and Power point.
- At least 2 to 3 years working experience in the Modern Trade area and preferably from FMCG industry.
- Good communication skills in both oral & written aspects.
- Customer oriented - willing to provide good service and is committed to their internal & external customers.
- Goal getter, result oriented, mature, tactful and committed with high degree of drive and integrity.
- Assertive, able to work under pressure & has a positive outlook of things.
- Able to communicate in English and other local dialects.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to submit your resume at our job portal by clicking on the following link: http://www.sca.com/en/career/vacancies/?ignewms=pj&igid=27069&iggsid=PtDAfVzKBmVwHDqAdLxtZiTevYoVbsLhXdRDtKnRPcJwVTf . We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.