We'd like to invite you to be a part of our team in our mission to grow and venture to even higher ground. Etiqa is the new brand name for the insurance and Takaful arm of Maybank Group. With strength of over 2,000 employees in Malaysia and around the world, we have positioned ourselves to be the second largest insurance company and the biggest Takaful operator
our market share is growing and we need the people to strengthen our business operations around the country. Are you ready to maximize your potential and be a part of our energetic and progressive organization? An organization that's here to present the human face of insurance and Takaful by humanizing the insurance and Takaful business. At Etiqa, our business is not only about policies. It is about people
Agency Development Executive, Kota Bharu
- Drive agency business and ensuring growth of the assigned Agency Leaders under his / her supervision
- Conduct Agency Leaders (AL) meeting once a month.
- Identify new market potential and plan initiatives with Leaders and monitor results.
- Disseminate performance report to Leaders.
- Ensure usage of EPS by Agency Leaders.
- Identify AL and agent training gap and needs.
- Execute sales campaign launched by HQ.
- Plan and execute local branch sales campaigns.
- Train AL on product.
- Provide agency services and act as conduit between agency force and company
- Record , respond , forward and follow up on enquiries, complaints, incomplete documentation and processes to Team Leader/Regional Operation Manager/Agency Conduct & Affair.
- Guide Leader to obtain business information using available communication medium eg. Enterprise Portal Solution / EBI etc.
- Guide Agency Leaders on aspects of agency benefit ,remuneration and understand the package including payout mechanism.
- Foster and reinforce business relationship and harmony in agency force
- Create harmony through exercising the Etiqa Way
- Support agency leaders business activities
- Promote good governance through continuous reminding agency force on conduct, compliance and business rules at all times (eg: mis-selling/fraud)
- Business Management
- Maintain files on all guidelines - internal and external (LIAM/MTA/BNM). Abide by all guidelines.
- Maintain file on all internal memos issued by agency. Abide by all instructions.
- Maintain files on all meeting minutes for audit purposes.
- Verify application and recommend agency movement.
- Plan, prepare and submit annual budget to Area Manager – new business, renewal, number of cases, number of recruitment.
- Ensure all guideline are adhered by AL.
- Report AL misconduct (eg: mis-selling/fraud) to Area Manager via the Incident Management and Data Collection template.
- Degree in Business Studies/Insurance or its equivalent.
- At least 3 years working experience within the insurance/takaful industry, preferably in Agency Management or Sales & Marketing.
- Able to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Strong leadership acumen to drive change.
- Excellent management and analytical skills, pro-active and resourceful.
- Pleasant personality, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to meet challenges and tight deadlines.
- Portray positive values (including teamwork, integrity, growth, efficiency/excellence and relationship building) to the organization and able to influence others to apply the positive values in the Department and throughout the organization.