- Recommending upcoming periodic checks and maintenance to prospective customers by phone.
- Receiving and managing reservations.
- Greeting customers promptly
- Confirming and updating information on customers’ vehicle file (and creating files for new customers)
- Confirming and identifying customers’ needs
- Providing price quotations using specified forms
- Filling repair order sheets and processing them.
- Confirming progress of activities and contacting customers
- Contacting customers for additional work and obtaining approval
- Promoting and selling recommended products
- Explain work duties to customers
- Advising customers on vehicle use and explaining and recommending the next inspections and repairs
- Confirming customers satisfaction and dealing with complaint through follow-up calls
- Others duties as assigned by the superior
- Minimum SPM/SPMV/MLVK/Diploma in Automotive/Mechanical Engineering.
- 1 year experience as Auto Technician + 1 years working experience as Service Advisor.
- Advanced level of product knowledge (vehicle & service)
- Personnel Management skills
- Sociability, customer service skills, and communication skills
Interested applicants are advised to apply on-line/write in/e-mail with a detailed resume stating current & expected salaries, contact telephone number & a recent photograph (n.r.) to the following address:Human Resource Department