Business Development Manager based in Kota Bharu
- To execute business plans and implement business strategies in order to achieve the given goals of the department
- To work closely with agency force by prioritizing agency business growth potential
- To provide business and knowledge support in relation to Bumiputra and Takaful business to the agency force
- To conduct business development activities or training to enhance agents' productivity
- To work as a team with other relevant departments in driving the high embedded value business from Investment-Linked Products and non-par products
- Possess a recognised degree in any field. Masters in Business Administration will be an added advantage
- Has at least 3 years working experience. Preferably with working experience in agency or customer support environment
- Good command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Goal oriented and possess strong business acumen and good interpersonal skill
- Computer literate
If you think you have what it takes, we would like to hear from you. Email to us through JobStreet before 27 January 2013.
An attractive remuneration awaits the right candidate.
We thank you for your application and wish to advise that only short listed applicants will be notified.
Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.