RETAIL MANAGER / ASST. MANAGER / SUPERVISOR
- Maintaining and increasing sales of company's products
- Reaching the targets and goals set for your outlet
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base
- Servicing the needs of your existing customers
- Setting sales targets for individual reps and your team as a whole
- Recruiting and training sales staff
- Allocating areas to sales representatives
- Developing sales strategies and setting targets
- Monitoring your team's performance and motivating them to reach targets
- Compiling and analysing sales figures
- Possibly dealing with some major customer accounts yourself
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Reporting to Operation Team
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
Retails experience is desired, but not a pre-requisite. Above all, if you are self-driven with passion to become a retail business professional, we want to hear from you!
You can also E-Mail to us your resume at email@example.com
Switch is the leading brand in Malaysia owned by CG Computers Sdn Bhd, established since 1995 to serve the Macintosh market. We are an Apple Premium Reseller (APR) and Apple Premium Service Provider (APSP/ASP) in Malaysia with 19 outlets located in the states of Penang, Kedah, Perak, Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Kelantan, Johor, Terrengganu, Sabah, Sarawak, and a sales focus on the retail, education, and enterprise market.
Switch is also the first to be named by Apple as a Premium Service Provider in Malaysia. The company provides quality service and fast turnaround time for repairs and service of Apple products. Switch is the only Premium Service Provider in Malaysia and Singapore.
Successful applicants will be joining a close, talented - and fun - family of employees in a challenging and inspiring work environment, with the opportunity to interact with the latest devices and products from Apple.
Why Join Us?
Cultures and Values
We turn ordinary people to be passionate about the technology development. Staffs are encouraged to be pro-active and be creative on the job.
EPF & Socso contribution.