UAC Berhad, a member of the BOUSTEAD GROUP, is a KLSE Main Board public listed company, a market leader in the manufacturing of fibre cement products. To support our expansion plans, we are looking for a dynamic, result oriented individual with the right attitude to build a long term career with us. We offer the right candidate a challenging job, attractive and excellent remuneration package. Talented individual is invited to unleash your potential and join our dynamic team for the following position:
- The incumbent is required to regularly service the customers in the location market which includes distributors, dealers, architects, developers, contractors and the government sector. This involves providing product knowledge and awareness, training in product installations and after sales service. This is to ensure that customer knows our products and services well and will use them for their requirements.
- Ensures the Company’s marketing/sales plan and strategies are implemented effectively to achieved the desired sales results.
- Conducts regular market intelligence and gather related information on competitor’s activities, company product performance and new developments in the market. He/she feedbacks timely information to his/her superior for management decision.
- Safeguards the company’s reputation by ensuring that policies are implemented accordingly and to handle issues or complaints in the best way possible, in the interest of the company.
- Liaises closely with company colleagues to ensure that goods and services are delivered in time to satisfy customer requirements.
- The incumbent produces a monthly report on the location market for the monthly sales meeting at the company’s headquarters.
- Preferably tertiary level education. However candidate with Diploma qualification is also encouraged to apply.
- A technical knowledge in civil or structural engineering would be an advantage.
- Minimum working experience of 1-2 years.
- Age around 23-35 years old.
- Must have own transport or posssess a valid driving licence.
Interested applicants are invited to send in detailed resume stating personal particulars, qualification, employment history, expected salary, contact number and a passport sized photograph (n.r) latest by 6th March 2013:
UAC Berhad (5149-H)
Level 10, Menara UAC, No 12, Jalan PJU 7/5,
Mutiara Damansara, 47800Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
Email to email@example.com
Contact person- Puan. Noratine
Tel: 03-77219393 ext 289