Pelangi Publishing Group Berhad, a listed company in Bursa Malaysia, is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company engaged in publishing and printing of books, magazines and also producing multimedia learning tools. We are capable of catering to all these educational and learning needs in today's diverse markets. At present, Pelangi books are translated into many foreign languages and sold internationally thus enhancing our acclaim and esteem around the globe. In line with our plan to expand our market share further internationally in search for global branding recognition, we are inviting suitable candidates to join our team and grow together in order to materialise our vision to be international renowned publisher as the following :
Johor, Kelantan, Pahang, Terengganu
- To promote Pelangi publications to schools & book shops, kindergartens & various types of retail outlets.
- To provide services, collect orders and payments.
- To cover sales regions assigned by company and to achieve pre-determined sales targets.
- To plan for special promotions with dealers.
- To survey, select and open new potential accounts – targets market.
- To sell Pelangi publications at exhibition/book fairs.
- Candidate must possess at least STPM or equivalent education level in any discipline. Preferences will be given to those with Sales & Marketing experiences.
- Candidate with direct sales experience is added advantage.
- Aggressive promoting & marketing is necessary.
- Must be result orientated.
- Attractive Commission package is offered.
- Outgoing and persuasive.
- Applicants must possess a driving license, preferably own a car and is willing to travel.
- Computer literate.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Attractive remuneration package e.g Outstation allowance, commission, telephone & housing subsidies provided for successful candidates. Applicants are invited to submit their applications with detailed resume stating qualifications and experience, present and expected salary together with a recent passport – sized photograph (current) to:
Penerbitan Pelangi Sdn Bhd (Human Resource Department)
Lot.8, Jalan P10/10, Kawasan Perusahaan Bangi,
Bandar Baru Bangi, 43650 Bangi, Selangor.
Tel: 03-89223993 (HR Department - Ms. Lee Bee)
Or, Penerbitan Pelangi Sdn Bhd
No.66, Jalan Pinggai, Taman Pelangi,
80400 Johor Bahru.
Tel: 07-3316288 (HR Department - Ms. Chew)